Welder/ لحام Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
Performing duties as a metal worker in an aviation environment. Fabricates, repairs, and modifies metallic and nonmetallic parts, utilizing such machines as welder, engine lathes, utility grinders, power cutoff saws, armature under cutters, arbor and hydraulic presses, drill presses, and their associated attachments, accessories, and tools.
1. Ensures that metallurgy maintenance functional activities and procedures among designated organizations are planned, coordinated, integrated, and synchronized to achieve established operational readiness (OR) rates IAW contractual requirements.
2. Responsible for the compliance with established maintenance systems, processes, procedures and reports that provide immediate situational awareness of GSE and vehicle OR rates.
3. Establishes daily maintenance operational goals, objectives and priorities for implementation in order to achieve stated GSE OR rates.
4. Works within the maintenance quality control processes, procedures, standards
5. Perform other tasks as assigned
B. Independence: Follows instructions of the Vehicle/GSE Maintenance Manager. Authority to select and implement goals and objectives within the execution of duties and responsibilities.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: Reports to the Vehicle/GSE Maintenance Manager or designated representative.
A. Education Level:
1. Civilian High School diploma or equivalent.
1. Minimum of four (4) years’ experience at the journeyman level in Welding.
C. Specific knowledge, skills, and ability:
1. Knowledgeable in working with technical maintenance manuals.
2. Ability to communicate in English.
3. Work safely and an ability to work well with others.
4. Able to follow instructions.
5. Lift and carry 20 kilos.
6. Possesses a valid driver’s license
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Construction and Building
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Certification / diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Purchasing & Procurement