Web Development Manager Jobs in Ras Alkhaimah – UAE at Consult Arabia
Title: Web Development Manager
Company: Consult Arabia
Location: Ras Alkhaimah – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Software Development, Design/Web/Multimedia
Location: Ras Alkhaimah
The Role We are currently seekingan experienced and talented Web Development Manager to beresponsible for leading a complex web development project.
Responsibilitiesof a Web Development Manager include overseeingthe project from conception to implementation, designing anddeveloping web architecture, and providing guidance on technicalissues. He/she should possess extensive experience in websitedesign and the ability to lead web development initiatives withhigh level of project management knowledge and skills. He should becomfortable working within a team, have a keen eye for details, andhave excellent organizational skills.
Ultimately, he/she must havestrong leadership qualities, be able to provide guidance andsupport, and be highly accurate. Web Development Manager
– Designing and developing front-end and back-endweb architecture.
– Developing servers and databases.
– Developingand supporting projects from conception to implementation.
-Working with Graphic Designers and Web Developers.
– Creating userinteractions on web pages.
– Developing APIs.
– Staying up-to-datewith industry developments.
– Consulting with internal stakeholdersto determine the website’s desired appearance andfunctionalities.
– Conceptualizing the website design process andleading the IT development team.
– Developing user-friendly andvisually appealing interfaces, and performing SEO procedures.
-Integrating images, embedding videos, and adding plugins.
-Troubleshooting and testing prototypes, as well as monitoring thelive deployment of the product.
– Performing code checks tooptimize website performance.
– Providing oversight and supervisionto developers and facilitating suitable interventions to deliverthe project on time and within budget.
– Documenting websitedevelopment processes and procedures.
– Preparing project progressupdates for senior executives and performing websitedemonstrations.
– Keeping abreast of developments and trends inwebsite design.
RequirementsDegree in Computer Science, Information
Technology, or related field from a reputed and accrediteduniversity – 3+ years in software development, research, reversingand DevOps – A minimum of 2 years’ experience in webproject management.
– Demonstrable knowledge of development bestpractices – Extensive knowledge of advancements and trends in webdesign.
– Advance proficiency in front-end and back-end programminglanguages, such as Java, HTML, vel, Python, Node js,React js, etc.
– Advanced proficiency in database systems such asMongo DB, MySQL.
– Good knowledge of Agile development practices,with Scrum
Master experience – Project Management skills includingusing of PM Software – Exceptional ability to contribute creativityand innovation to web projects.
– Superb leadership, collaboration,and communication skills.
– Excellent organizational andtime-management skills.
– Extensive experience as a Web Developer.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
-Able tooffer guidance and support.
– A creative thinker.
– Excellentknowledge of Web Development disciplines.