Web Developer Jobs in Dubai – UAE at FLC Group
Title: Web Developer
Company: FLC Group
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Software Development, IT/Tech
Job Description and Requirements
Experience – 2 – 4 Years
Monthly Salary – Undisclosed
Job Location – –
Nationality – Any Nationality
Gender – Any
Benefits – As per UAE Labour Law
Vacancy – 1 Vacancy
Are you looking for a job at Fun working place? Then FLC Group would be a perfect place for a person who wants to work in a fun environment.
We at FLC Group are looking for a Web Developer who loves to create amazing eye-catching websites.
Web developer responsibilities include building a website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, styling everything from the home page to site layout and function. Front End development & Back end Development.
• Defines site objectives by analyzing gathered user requirements, and propose system solution features and functionalities.
• Develop applications for all mainstream browsers, platforms, and devices and on medium to advanced complexity level maintenance requests and small projects.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Cooperate with the design team to match visual design intent
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Fix bugs, troubleshoot, and resolve site problems
• Upload and update website catalog contents
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Experience and Requirements to be successful:
• Experienced with UI/UX Design, working on front-end website architecture and ensuring cross-platform optimization and responsiveness.
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working website pages.
• Highly proficient with PHP technologies and frameworks (i.e. WordPress and Laravel)
• Must know basic Linux Administration.
•Knowledge in SEO would be an advantage.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields.
Good knowledge of web application development, Search Engine Optimisation, network diagnostics, and analytics tools.
Prior experience in web programming or relevant fields.
High threshold for working in a fast-paced environment.
Strong multitasking and organization skills.
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Knowledge in Digital Marketing is a PLUS
Can join immediately