Warehouse Manager Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Fractal Systems FZCO
Title: Warehouse Manager
Company: Fractal Systems FZCO
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Warehouse, Management
Fractal Systems is a privately owned company that has its headquarters in Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO). We are specialized in event technology, providing a turnkey solution for all kind of activation. Established in Dubai in 2011, Fractal Systems collaborates and delivers its professional services throughout the Middle East and Africa.
• Augmented and Virtual Reality We are also providing custom solutions for our customers regarding their needs and their targets, including content creation and software development.
Under the direction of the General Management and with safety, efficiency and customer service a priority, the Warehouse Manager is accountable for the overall warehouse operation, which receives and stores, moves and ships supplies, stock and materials to and/or from the warehouse. Manages the overall operation and ensures the safe and effective storage and distribution of customer goods on time and without damage.
Develops and implements both short- and long-term warehouse planning.
ResponsibilitiesManage all aspects of the warehouse operation, with safety of employees and efficiency of the operation being the priority. Tasks and duties include:
• Prepare various reports for customer materials shipped and received at the warehouse, ensuring that all damages or problems are recorded
• Develop, implement and enforce material-handling policies/procedures, and regulatory-compliance procedures
• Determine compliance with laws, regulations, and/or standards and complete appropriate documentation as required
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date inventory records and ensure that inventory reports are prepared and distributed to the Project Manager or General Management as required. Notify General Management of any capacity or inventory problems
• Ensure stock is maintained and rotated properly and regularly
• Prepare warehouse activity reports, daily/weekly operations report, health and safety.
• Ensure all material-handling equipment, structures or materials are maintained, including regular safety inspections
• Review the warehouse operation throughout the work process and at completion, including the daily “circle check” to ensure that all products are stored safely
• Maintain proper security and good housekeeping of both premises and stock
• Oversee security and general upkeep of warehouse, including regular maintenance of equipment
• Offer alternative solutions to system and procedural issues that may disaffect productivity and/or customer service or compromise health and safety
• Be accountable to the customer for both quality and quantity of output and resolve any problems, ensuring that potential customer complaints are escalated
• Continuously monitor effectiveness of the warehouse-operations strategies aimed at reducing operating costs, including wages, and improvement of quality-control procedures
• Act as the ‘voice’ of the warehouse operations at management meetings
• Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with those on your team, as well as cross-functionally
• High school diploma
• 5 years of experience in all aspects of warehouse and freight logistics
• 2 years of supervisory/management experience within the warehouse and freight logistics industry How to apply Along with resume/CV and your portfolio please attached the solution that you created and send to the following email address (Use the “Apply for this Job” box below). . Please note the created s…