Waiter and Waitress Jobs in Doha at Aura Hospitality Group
Title: Waiter and Waitress
Company: Aura Hospitality Group
Responsible for providing consistent high-levels of customer service to all restaurant guests by providing prompt service, taking accurate orders, and maintaining a strong working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials.
Job Responsibilities 1
Takes orders from customers and ensure these are given to the appropriate person to execute.
Serve food and beverages in accordance with laid-down standards, but above all in a professional, courteous manner.
Be continually aware of, and maintain, the highest standards of personal hygiene and dress.
Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints / queries satisfactorily
Job Responsibilities 2
1. Open and close shifts according to server checklist.
2. Delivers food from kitchen to the guest ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
3. Ensures quality standards in service implementation.
4. Complies with the standards set for practices to ensure food safety.
5. Takes orders accurately from the customer and suggests promoted items in applying up-selling steps as per guidelines.
6. Set tables to laid-down standards, ensuring that all items used are clean, undamaged and in a good state of repair
7. Follow the company cash handling procedures and ensures that customers are correctly charged, present the bill and take payment from the customer, in accordance with the procedures of the restaurant.
8. Actively use up selling techniques to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue
9. Complies with the grooming, hygiene, safety and sanitation standards at all times.
10. Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests
11. Collects feedback from guests, handle their complaints and report them to the leaders.
12. Maintain a good and professional communication with colleagues and leaders.
13. Attends and participates in all briefings and trainings.
14. Performs assigned schedule and duties.
Additional Responsibilities 3
Job Knowledge & Skills
Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
Sales – Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
Experience in food & beverage service
Familiarity with the composition of all restaurant menu items
Total 3 year(s) On Job 1 year(s) GCC 1 year(s)
LOCALLY available candidates preferable
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Hiring10+candidates for this role