VOIP Technology Architect Jobs in Abu Dhabi – UAE at Totok
Title: VOIP Technology Architect
Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: IT/Tech, Engineering
ToTok is looking for an experienced Senior VoIP Technology Architect to join our team. The VoIP Technology Architect develops technical architectures, frameworks and technical strategies for ToTok focusing on VoIP technology, to meet the business and application requirements. As a VoIP Technology Architect, you will lead the VoIP technology lab to develop the industry-leading VoIP technology which will be able to deposit on ToTok application to offer the best quality of VoIP services to our users.
Join the ToTok team and shape the future of people connectivity at one of the fastest-growing
technology companies around the world.
In this role you will:
• Designs VoIP architecture for ToTok product, ensuring industry best
• Responsible for ensuring day-to-day operation, reliability, and integrity of the ToTok VoIP
• Responsible for identifying enabling technologies and platforms to help solve VoIP technical challenges
• Works closely with those 3rd parties to architect solutions that provides seamless integration with new or existing software products
• Responsible for leadership and training of lower level engineers
• 6+ years of work experience with development, systems management, implementation and
operations for IM/client/server applications
• Doctor’s degree in computer information systems, Management Information Systems,
Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• Solid experience managing or integrating with communications telephony infrastructure
• Solid experience with iOS/Android /Mac/Windows cross-platform development
• Fluent in English is a must; speaking Arabic, French, Russian or Chinese is a plus
ToTok is a private mobile internet company with offices in Abu Dhabi and Singapore.
Attracted by the high-growth potential and vibrant digital ecosystem of the MENA region, we set up an office in Abu Dhabi, UAE, in 2019. Thanks to its extraordinary call quality and user experience, ToTok quickly became the most popular app in the region.