VOIP Developer Job in Dubai, UAE at TGD Limited
· Understand how all Telephony services work and how they are integrated to the platform.
· Operate, maintain, expand and support SIP proxies based on Kamailio or OpenSIPS applications.
· Develop new functionality with currently deployed solutions.
· Handle level 3 troubleshooting escalations and triaging.
· Analyze telephony traffic patterns and identify issues and anomalies.
· React to critical alerts in order to rapidly return to a full-service state.
· Troubleshoot and resolve voice and network protocol communication issues.
· Design, build, test, deploy and maintain monitoring, alerting, QA and logging tools for Telephony applications.
Coordinate system maintenance and deployment events.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience (networking and VoIP) required, 5 years preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Working knowledge of TCP/IP, SIP
· Knowledge of Linux (CentOS, Debian): Security, Bash, TCP/IP, High Availability, Package management (yum, apt)
· Experience with Asterisk with AGI and customized PBX.
· Experience with Freeswitch and AGI and customized PBX.
· Experience with VOIP gateways/SBC like OpenSips and/or Kamailio.
· Hand on experience with Mysql Database.
· Programming skills in bash, perl, php, python
· Understanding of NAT, PAT, Firewall issues as they relate to VoIP
· Experience in interfacing with call routing / rating / billing systems
· Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, work well in teams
· Ability to write scripts in Perl, PHP, Python and bash
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Internet & E-commerce
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $2,000 – $3,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
Company: TGD Limited
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Internet & E-commerce