VIP Relationship Manager (UAE Nationals) Jobs in Abu Dhabi at ALDAR
Title: VIP Relationship Manager (UAE Nationals)
Location: Abu Dhabi
– Own and achieve the sales targets as per Aldar’s residential portfolio.
– Maintain relationships with existing VIP Clients and source for new leads.
– Assist in the execution of post-sales activities.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Support the VIP Sales team in the following activities:- Source and connect with potential buyers (both push and pull sourcing)
– Actively search for VIP clients and leads- Update CRM on a daily basis with all the leads and listings.
– Conduct site visits and prepare presentations.
– Issue sales proposals to potential tenants
– Own quarterly sales targets as per the annual overall sales target.
– Coordinate unit handover process with Property Management and other relevant parties to ensure client satisfaction for assigned properties.
– Prepare all necessary documentation for completion of residential sales and leasing contracts.
– Develop VIP client database and update CRM.
– Update contracts in case of mortgage, re-sales, and other changes and accordingly coordinate with Document Control.
RELATED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
5+ years in real estate sales, banking or relevant industries.
FIELD OF EXPERIENCE
– Solid track record and experience in tenant/customer relationship management
– Significant exposure to GCC and UAE real estate market
TECHNICAL AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
– Demonstrated skills in building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
– Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
– Excellent conflict resolution/management skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Business-level+ command of Arabic and English, written and verbal.
Diploma degree in business administration/management, or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is an added value.