Vie Business Analyst Regional Office Jobs in Dubai – UAE at CMA CGM
Title: Vie Business Analyst Regional Office
Company: CMA CGM
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Supply Chain/Logistics
Position: VIE BUSINESS ANALYST (M/F) – REGIONAL OFFICE DUBAI
CMA CGM Group, founded by Jacques R. Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping & logistics group. Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM reinvents transport and logistics in order to offer an integrated maritime, port and land service that exceeds its customers’ expectations. Present in over 160 countries through 755 offices, 750 warehouses, equipped with a young and diverse fleet of 511 vessels, CMA CGM serves 420 of the world’s 521 commercial ports and operates on more then 200 shipping lines.
The group currently employs 110,000 people worldwide, including nearly 2,400 in Marseille, in its headquarters in Marseilles. MISSION – To be the transversal bridge between the team leaders within the OPS verticals of the Dubai Regional Office
– Provide support in analysis, observations, reporting and updating of OPS database, techniques and statistics.
– Responsible for the alignment of key performance indicators and OPS processes in the countries within the scope of the Dubai Regional Office
– Monitor and assist with improvement opportunities related to P & Terminal + 3PF procurement services.
– Participate and proactively contribute to improving the agility and efficiency of the region.
– Proactively work with Dubai Regional Office teams, cost control and agents to prevent/reduce costs. RESPONSIBILITIES – Work in collaboration with the Dubai Regional Office Operations/ PROC and 3PF teams to maximise group synergies.
– Work closely with Dubai Regional Office / Operations teams and agents to implement Group processes, tools and KPIs.
– Coordinate with Dubai Regional Office Operations and Agencies for OPS KPI analysis and action plan monitoring.
– Close monitoring of incremental costs, special incident impacts and bridges between verticals.
– Prepare pre-analysis of UCR / GAIN extractions for final review Dubai Regional Office with RCC & Agents.
– Gather information on market, benchmark rates, comparative performance, etc. for terminals.
– Support the monitoring of volume progress and take exceptional actions to achieve targets.
– Support terminal impact assessment studies and executive summaries prior to negotiations.
– Gather market information on volume flows, rates and 3PF fleet changes and provide reports.
– Monitor chartering and bunkering conditions, prepare key slot cost studies for 3PF tender reviews.
– Coordination of agency SOAs for terminal and 3PF vendors, intervention, escalation for resolutions. PROFILE In accordance with the provisions of Article L122-1 of the French National Services Code, only candidates aged between 18 and 28 and European citizens may apply for this assignment dedicated to VIE (Volunteers for International Experience). 5 years of higher education in maritime transport / logistics or business analysis Knowledge of MS Office, other BI tools, ability to adapt to software applications.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including fluency in English. Highly analytical and result driven Come along on CMA CGM’s adventure !