Vice President, Corporate Communication & CSR Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE at ADNOC
Manages, directs and controls the Corporate Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility of the Company which includes formulating all related policies/plans & strategies to create a favourable image both externally and internally and better awareness of the company objectives, vision, mission and values among employees, public and regional entities in line with corporate policies and procedures.
- Oversees establishing and implementing the company’s policies and approaches in respect of Internal and External Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities_ Advises Management on formulating a comprehensive corporate communication identity program and ensures its implementation to achieve a favourable image for the company.
- Directs the development and ensures delivery of strategic, accurate and effective CEO and Executive Management communication to Company staff_
- Promotes and supports on Business Line, Companywide activities and employee engagement in corporate events, campaigns and initiatives.
- Oversees quality, consistency and dissemination of relevant information in Company Intranet
- Ensures quality and consistency of messages, content and narratives for external use, focused on the Company business activities and achievements 8. enable effective utilization across Group external channels, media and events in liaison with Legal, compliance and corporate governance on any communication matter that might affect the reputation of the organization both internally and externally.
- Oversees preparation of CEO’s external communications to promote and protect ADNOC Onshore and ensures alignment / close collaboration with ADNOC Communications.
- Ensures Internal Communication/brand leads in the company are in close liaison with the ADNOC Brand team_
- Liaises with ADNOC HQ on external events focusing on brand management and external image promotion.
- Directs and ensure coordination with ADNOC on all CSR activities, including CSR budget preparation and implementation of CSR initiatives based on the Group CSR calendar.
- Participate and contribute to the development and refinement of the vision and long term strategy for the Company, and contribute to the overall process of corporate governance, management and corporate decision making to ensure the organization maximizes returns to its shareholders.
- Develop and implement the Division’s Business Strategy, ensuring that Unit’s overall business goals are fully supported by the Division.
- Ensure the Unit’s long and short term plans are effectively converted into the Division’s acceptable performance objectives in line with established service levels.
- Provide visible leadership and ensure that the Division’s long and short term business plans are effectively converted into its performance objectives to realise the Company’s Vision, Mission and established service levels. Advise and provide constant support to Company management on Division’s initiatives facilitating the overall Corporate Governance, Operations, People, Values, HSE Integrity and Reliability.
Budgets and Operational Plans
- Lead the development of the Division’s annual operational plans and optimal budget in line with Unit’s business objectives ensuring that adequate funding provision is made for all Divisional activities within the agreed parameters and service levels including effective interfaces with Company’s stakeholders and internal contributors.
- Control expenditure against approved Divisional budget on a regular basis and investigate & reconcile any significant variances to ensure effective performance and cost control.
- Implement and continuously monitor the achievement of the Division KPIs related to the approved Annual Performance Management Contract and the Balanced Score Card for the Division to reinforce an organization-wide drive for performance_
- Manage the development and ensure proper cascade of the Division’s Performance objectives into the Departments and establish monitoring mechanisms to ensure delivery of these objectives, and promote a performance driven culture.
Organization Structure and People Development
- Review, develop and recommend appropriate organisation structure for the Division that will best utilise human capital while proactively incorporating sustainability into the on-going work practices to meet the business objectives.
- Manage the development of knowledge, competencies and innovative spirit in the Division to support the establishment Development Plans, Succession Planning and Talent pipeline within the Division to continuously develop employees with emphasis on UAE Nationals to meet Emiratization targets
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Create and foster an organisation culture that encourages innovation, enhances employee motivation and supports initiatives for implementation of Change Management to continuously improve Division’s operations and services.
- Lead the evaluation of internal processes against best practices in pursuit of more efficient functional processes in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the division.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures
- Lead the development and implementation of appropriate Divisional policies, processes, systems, standards, procedures and internal controls, includes ensuring compliance with shareholders and company guidelines in order to support execution of the company’s work programs in line with Local & Federal laws and International standards.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable legislation and legal regulations and propose solutions to the management on issues related to the Division.
Health Safety & Environment
- Provide strong and visible leadership to promote a positive HSE culture.
- Ensure HSE 8, Subordinate Policies are communicated to staff, contractors and prominently displayed in worksites.
- Ensure procedure, policy is complained meeting relevant Specifications, UAE and international HSE standards.
- Ensure all incidents are reported, investigation, actions are closed out and Learning from Incidents (LFIs) are communicated to concerned staff.
- Evaluate all HSE aspects and impacts before making final decisions and demonstrate ALARP risk management.
- Implement HSE Performance Reward 8, Recognition scheme and HSE Noncompliance consequence management.
- Ensure that all arrangements /capabilities /resources are in place to respond to emergencies including up to date Function Facility Response Plan (FRP) and regular exercising.
- Maintain up to date relevant manuals, procedures and work instructions to execute the work
- Participate and contribute in the design, development and establishment of an Integrated Risk Management Framework within the Unit while identifying and assessing relevant domain risks and implement measures to manage and mitigate all identified risks within the Division.
- Ensure corporate business ethics and Company’s Code of Conduct is communicated to employees within the Division in compliance to the Corporate Policies and guidelines_
Management Information Systems (MIS) and Reports
Ensure that all Divisional progress reports are prepared to provide accurate and timely corporate reports and necessary information to Company Management, Board of Directors, Board Advisory Committee and other shareholder representatives to effectively manage the business.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Job Location
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE