Vendor/Contracts Manager Job at HR Source Consulting
• Leading enterprise here in Dubai is looking for a contracts manager to join their teams to be the key point of contact for all technical, IT, and telco relations partnerships.
• This role would suit someone that has a short notice period or that can start immediately.
• As the Contracts/Vendor Manager you will have responsibility for liaising, negotiating and managing all external contracts and vendors partners.
• The position supports the leadership team, where you will have responsibility for the contract and procurement management of your assigned technical areas (IT, Hardware, Software and Telecoms).
• The ideal candidate will have a strong market relationship within the fields of IT, Telco and Systems Integrators.
• Work in conjunction Program/Project Managers, Contracts Specialists, Sub-contractors, and Legal to develop contracts
• Draft, review and negotiate supplier and client contracts.
• Act as the focal point for client commercials team interface.
• Proven track record of success in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Provide contract administration and risk mitigation measures specific to commercial and legal aspects
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
• Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, and time management
• Excellent analytical skills
• You must have previous experience in a similar position where you have managed a large variety of partners, contracts and vendors.
• You must have good experience of dealing with the Technical, IT and Telco ecosystem.
• Possess at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
Company: HR Source Consulting
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About HR Source Consulting
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.