VEH/GSE MAINTENANCE WELDER Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
Responsible for: Performing duties as a metal worker in an aviation environment. Fabricates, repairs, and modifies metallic and nonmetallic parts, utilizing such machines as welder, engine lathes, utility grinders, power cutoff saws, armature under cutters, arbor and hydraulic presses, drill presses, and their associated attachments, accessories, and tools.
1. Knowledgeable in working with technical maintenance manuals.
2. Ability to communicate in English.
3. Work safely and an ability to work well with others.
4. Able to follow instructions.
5. Lift and carry 20 kilos.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Military & Defense
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Metal Fabrication and Welding
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4
- High school or equivalent
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Military & Defense