VB.NET Application Developer Job in Dubai, UAE at Citytech Software DMCC
• Maintains the existing custom HR payroll application (as well as sub-applications such as approval system and time attendance applications)
• Maintains the existing custom integration part with the Content Management System (CMS) and Mobile Application
• Develops new programs/applications / create web sites and test applications for the HR department based on the needs.
• Support and Updates current application as needed.
• Troubleshoots/Supports applications issues with DNN, Sharepoint, custom built applications or third-party supported applications.
• Daily communication and assistance with supervised employees.
• Maintains servers, backups, disc management, optimization, folder organization related to the Application Development Team (ADT).
• Researches current development technologies.
• Provides support in a customer service oriented manner to internal section of Application Support Section ($%&).
• Gathers requirements from internal departments for changes to HR applications.
• Must readily comply with IT departmental and HR policies and procedures.
• Related special projects as assigned.
• The physical demands and environmental factors listed below as well as regular attendance are also essential functions for this position.
• Fluent in Speaking and Writing English and Arabic
• Two plus years of Windows Server Administration (IIS 6.0+) experience.
• Two plus years DotNetNuke Administrator/Host experience.
• Two plus years Microsoft SQL server experience.
• Two plus years customer service experience/technical support.
• Previous development and/or administrative experience with Sharepoint as an internal website.
• Strong background in most of the following: Kodak info input, Arcmate, Livelink, TFS, VB.NET, XML, Flash Design, SEO, usability, Content Management, technical writing; intermediate background in the following: W3C Compliance, 508 Compliance, quality assurance.
• Capable of efficiently using the following: Photoshop CS3 (or higher), Microsoft Visual Studio (or Dreamweaver), Microsoft Windows 7 (or higher), Microsoft Windows Server, current web 2.0 tools.
• Familiarity with the following technologies: IIS, relational databases, Active Directory, Web Services, FTP, VNC, RSS, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Egypt; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Morocco; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; South Sudan; Sudan; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates
- Algeria; Bahrain; Egypt; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Morocco; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Citytech Software DMCC
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: IT Services