UAE National Graduate Program Jobs in Sharjah at United Arab Bank
Title: UAE National Graduate Program
Company: United Arab Bank
United Arab Bank (UAB) was incorporated in 1975 as a private joint stock company in the Emirate of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. UAB is acknowledged as an established, leading financial solutions provider with a comprehensive suite of Consumer Banking and Wholesale Banking services supported by Trade Finance, Treasury services, in addition to Islamic Banking solutions across the UAE.
Our ultimate goal is to identify, assess, develop and provide opportunities to those UAE Nationals that exhibit outstanding talent through our Emiratization programs.
It is vitally important to the success of United Arab Bank to have access to a pipeline of future leaders from the region, which can be developed through our extensive training and development programs.
United Arab Bank has designed a unique graduate development program that provides fresh graduates with career opportunities and growth across the banking sector.
UAB’s Graduate Program is a 1-year on-the-job training and coaching program, allowing graduate trainees to learn from leaders in the financial industry within various business areas in the bank, such as Consumer Banking, Private Banking or Wholesale Banking. Post the training completion you will be absorbed into core banking functions.
• Understand each department’s (e.g., Risk, Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals .
• Day to day processing / delivery of tasks for the assigned team with the primary purpose of meeting agreed service standards and maximizing productivity of the team.
• Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
• Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk.
• Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
• Carry out all the functions in accordance with the policy and procedure set by the bank.
• Timely reporting to concerned parties on all operational risk, fraud, AML, and related issues.
• Display UAB Values Integrity, Customer Focus, Competence, Consistency and Courteousness.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
• Bachelors’ Degree
• UAE Passport with a family book
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work in a team and independently
• Fluent in both English and Arabic
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Willingness to learn and grow within the financial industry