UAE National | Executive Assistant | Al Futtaim Automotive | Dubai Job in Dubai, UAE at Al Futtaim Group
About the role:
As a UAE National, you have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the senior leaders contribution and the critical work they do. You will be assisting them and trusted with complex duties and sensitive confidential information.
In addition to general administrative work, you may be in charge of scheduling meetings, taking minutes during sessions, maintaining databases and producing reports or presentations for their executive leadership.
Executive Assistants’ generally ensures the smooth-running of the office, working both on a one-to-one basis with the executives, but also on a wider basis with internal and external clients.
- Managing the Executive’s day-to-day calendar, including scheduling meetings, handling phone calls and prioritizing appointments where appropriate.
- Preparing, formatting and editing information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, PowerPoint presentations, reports etc.
- Maintaining records and any other documents.
- Booking and arranging Business travel, transport and accommodation.
- Act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to Executives as needed.
- Taking minutes during meetings.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports.
- Liaison with other functions as and when required (e.g., IT Team, Procurement Team).
- Assisting Executives with a variety of projects and processes as required.
- Managing and ordering stationary
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree Educated/ or relevant experience
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum 3-5 years of practical work experience
- Fluent in English (excellent written and verbal communication skills)
- MS Office knowledge (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel is essential)
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g., Business telephones, photocopier machine, scanner etc.)
The job holder will be dealing with both internal colleagues and external visitors on behalf of their management team. They are also expected to display the following traits:
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional discretion
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
- United Arab Emirates
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: Accounting