UAE Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs in Dubai at ASUS
Title: UAE Digital Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for a new marketing team player to share our passion for technology & innovation and help us deliver the incredible in everything we do in marketing.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the position will play an active role in all digital marketing related aspects. This includes campaign set up and optimization of digital campaigns within multiple platforms, digital planning, budgeting, targeting, and overall making data driven decisions for one of the top-three consumer notebook brands in the world – ASUS!
Your primary tasks include:
• Set up and optimize digital campaigns within multiple platforms including Google, Meta (FB/IG), Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn & more…
• Own full-funnel digital planning, budgeting & targeting; plan the full consumer journey
• Provide reporting, analysis, and recommendations for improving performance and make data driven decisions
• Plan and execute full-funnel digital strategies from product launches (awareness), increasing product consideration and driving conversions on ASUS estore or eTailer sites
• Help marketing teams process invoices and provide proof of execution
• Work closely with marketing teams (Local, Regional & Global) to ensure we meet our goals, objectives & strategies
Qualifications and background:
• Must have the desire to learn!
• University degree in relevant field (Marketing, Business, Digital Media, Public Relations, etc…)
• Excellent communication in English (both written and spoken)
• Previous work experience in media agency is a must
• Min 2 years experience in digital media, content creation and/or agency management
• Basic knowledge of tech industry, PC’s and their components
• Proficient in Microsoft Power Point and Excel
• Full understanding of marketing formulas/metrics for Awareness & Performance campaigns is a must
• Full understanding of advertising platforms such as Google, Meta (FB/IG), Twitter & LinkedIn
• Google Adword & Analytics certification is a plus
• Experience with visualization tools such as Data Studio or Tableau is a plus
• Time management skills and the ability to prioritize in a fast paced work environment
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrate strong problem solving skills
When you submit your information to LinkedIn, your information will be collected, processed, and used by LinkedIn. LinkedIn will share your information to ASUS for job recruitment purpose.