TSD-SCM Tech/TSD-SCM Tech/JDA WMS/Staff 2 Job in Bengaluru, India at Ernst & Young
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY-Advisory – BY WMS – Staff ( 2-6 years)
We’re looking for Senior Consultant with expertise in BY WMS Functional to join the leadership group of our consulting Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
• Responsible for WMS modules with good functional / domain understanding and hands on experiences in configurations, training, knowledge transfer and documentations
• Deliver high quality client solutions that meet and exceed client and EY expectations and are delivered on-time and on-budget.
• Manage client solution delivery, including defining project approach, leading and motivating project teams, monitoring and managing project risks, managing client and EY
key stakeholders, and successfully delivering client solutions.
• Identifying new business opportunities, including building strong client relations, understanding client needs and EY solution offerings, communicating client opportunities to
EY leadership, and helping develop client opportunities.
Skills and attributes for success
• Gather Business requirements
• Analyse requirements and Perform Fit-Gap Analysis
• Design and Develop the requirements
• Strong expertise in configurations and testing
• Assist customer during UAT
• Provide go-live support
• Prepare and Review documentations
• Prepare training guides and conduct User trainings
• Know WMS tables/API and Infrastructure
• Perform Roll-outs
• Work on RCA and bug-fixes
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Overall 4-8+ years of experiences with leadership role and responsibilities delivering projects in Supply Chain Management, Logistics domain.
• Minimum 1-2 full life cycles implementation/roll-out experiences on JDA/BY Warehouse Management Solutions
• Active participation in:
- Gather Business requirements
- Analyse requirements and Perform Fit-Gap Analysis
- Design and Develop the requirements
- Strong expertise in configurations and testing
- Assist customer during UAT
- Provide go-live support
- Prepare training guides and conduct User trainings
- Prepare and Review documentations
- Know WMS tables/API and Infrastructure
- Perform Roll-outs
- Work on RCA and bug-fixes
• Experiences in the following WMS areas:
- Yard Management
- Inbound Operations
- Outbound Operations
- Inventory Management
- WMS Reports & Analytics
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Working experience with Onsite & Offshore delivery model environment is preferred.
• Engaging with business partners and IT to understand requirements from various parts of an organization to drive the design, programming execution, and UAT for future
state capabilities within the platform.
• Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while managing multiple projects and strict deadlines
• Good understanding of outsourcing and off shoring, building win/win strategies and contracts with suppliers
• Knowledge on leading technologies like Block Chain, RPA, AI etc. will be an added plus
• Knowledge of other Leading WMS Solutions like Oracle, SAP, Manhattan will have more preference
What we look for
• Consulting experience, including assessments and implementations, particularly in manufacturing industry
• Experienced JDA WMS Functional Specialist
• Documenting requirements and processes (e.g., process flows)
• Working collaboratively in a team environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Willingness to travel 50% or more
• Master’ degree and/or professional certification (e.g. Masters in Supply chain operations, etc.) preferred.
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Company: Ernst & Young
Company Location: Bengaluru, India