Treasury Manager Job in Khobar, Saudi Arabia at Tamweel Al Oula
1. Engage in budgeting, and periodic forecast to identify cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment
2. Ensure updated policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
3. Regular review of the policies, procedures, and practices related to banking transactions and identify areas for cost reduction opportunities related to banking transactions and update the procedures accordingly.
4. Generate reports to CFO on cash operations, and oversee cash transactions, recommend actions to improve the measures on the liquidity.
5. Asses the company’s capital structure and recommend options for optimization
6. Ensure that sufficient funds at cheapest costs are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
7. Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company’s borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions, if any.
8. Maintain and manage positive banking relationships.
9. Interact with relevant departments to provide banks with all requested information/analysis in a presentable manner
10. Ensure proper filling of all banking agreements, and related documents.
11. Maintain credit rating agency relationships
12. Lead the arrangement for equity and debt financing to meet short-term and long-term needs.
13. Lead the arrangement for annual dividends distribution to the shareholders.
14. Identify and recommend opportunities/options to improve the returns on excess funds.
15. Oversee the extension of credit to customers, and other debtors
16. Oversee the payment terms to suppliers.
Company: Tamweel Al Oula
Company Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Financial Services