Treasury Manager Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
Day-to-day operational responsibilities include management of the Company Treasury including cash management operations, loan portfolio management and related reporting, forecasting and treasury systems.
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Day to day supervision of treasury activities including centralised cash and debt facilities management.
- Supervision of fiduciary funds and surplus funds investment including money market deposits and funds.
- Management of the Company’s long-term private placement debt program and loan portfolio.
- Support negotiation of facility documentation for debt and other ancillary facilities.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of treasury related cash flow and liquidity forecasts.
Required Education:Bachelor Degree in Finance or related field
Required Experience: 4 years of experience in managing the treasury of a company, including not less than 3 billion riyals
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Industrial Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4
- Residence Location
- Jeddah ,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Industrial Production