Travel Consultant/English Speakers/CC Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Emirates
Title: Travel Consultant/English Speakers/CC
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Customer Service/Help Desk, Sales
Position: Travel Consultant (English Speakers) – 210000CC
The jobholder is a front-line staff member and a part of a 24/7 team who has to provide clients and potential clients superior and a consistent quality of travel services. To sell Airline tickets, travel related products and give travel related information. Proactively service our customers via various channels (retail, phone, Whats
App, email), supporting them with queries, amendments, pro-active disruption management and travel bookings. Convert maximum number of enquiries into sales through efficient and friendly customer service. Job Accountabilities
– Provide the highest standard of customer service to all clients whether Retail, Government or Corporate, using all tools that are made available. Attend all customer queries in a timely and appropriate manner.
– Build valuable relationships with your customers & suppliers, ensuring your tone of voice, language and contact are in line with our brand guidelines and ensure a positive result for our clients.
– Offer products, services, and loyalty programmes that are contracted by dnata Travel and offer Information on destination and product to all customers to ensure that it meets their travel requirements.
– Maximise the sales/consultation opportunity to cross sell/upsell any relevant auxiliary product to maximize revenue. Drive additional ancillary revenue through the sale of tours, excursions, and activities.
– Inform customers about mandatory requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa, health, and insurance requirements as well as other details such as check-in place and time.
– Maintain excellent working relationships with clients to update them on new products and services while at the same time work towards constantly improving working relationships.
– Listen to our customers carefully, understanding their exact needs and requirements, wow them through our surprise and delight service. Put things right when things go wrong, ensuring that our customers leave with only a positive experience of us.
– Ensure that all forms of contact are handled quickly and with a friendly can-do attitude, whist achieving and exceeding service & sales performance targets against key performance indicators.
– Adhere to all the set standards of our customer feedback program, and any internal audit standards to ensure that we comply with the expected benchmark defined by the customer audit team.
Qualifications & Experience
Commercial/Sales. Reservations/Ticketing 1+YearExperience in commercial/Sales/Reservations/Ticketing/ Travel & Tourism/ Customer Service Knowledge/
– Someone who really understands the importance of exceptional customer experiences and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
– A confident communicator with proven persuasive and influencing skills.
– Thrives on a busy service and sales environment and self-motivated to achieve performance & business targets.
– Positive attitude and enjoys working as part of a team.
– A flexible approach with the ability to adapt to different people, customers, challenges, and ways of working.
– Someone who wants to keep developing and able to take accountability for their own learning.
– Ability to really listen to the customer, quickly identify their needs and think ahead to anticipate them.
– Excellent attention to detail and understands the impact of errors on the business and customer.