Training Officer Job in Tabouk, Saudi Arabia at Saudi Arabian Trading and Construction Company (SATCO)
Training officer organize training for different types and categories of staff members within an organization. This can involve delivering training personally or arranging events through colleagues or external providers such as conducting seminars or bringing some colleges to do the training on site.
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Design effective training programs
- Select and book venues
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Keep attendance and other records
- Manage training budgets
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor employee performance and response to training
- Bachelor’s Degree of Mechanical Engineering
- Need 5 to 7 years of experience in same filed.
- Applicant should have transferable Iqama.
- Job Location
- Tabouk, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building; Aviation Support Services; FMCG
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Training and Development
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,000 – $1,500
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Saudi Arabian Trading and Construction Company (SATCO)
Company Location: Tabouk, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Construction & Building; Aviation Support Services; FMCG