Training Manager Jobs in Dubai at Gyma Food Industries
Title: Training Manager
Company: Gyma Food Industries
– Assisting in Formulation and implementation of standard TD policies & practices.
– Designing and execution of various Talent development programs & Individual Development Plan to ensure they align with business strategy and develop program to ensure enhanced attracting, motivating and retention of top talents across the company.
– Manage talent process across the organization on a regular basis along with Head of HR. Analyze and suggest relevant training programs and mentorship programs.
– Execution of Performance Management by goal alignment, skills gap analysis and providing/suggesting coaching wherever required and will follow-up on action plans. Present analyzed statistical data to Management to support strategic alignment of organization’s objectives and to improve employee engagement.
– Execution of competency matrix and alignment of talent development program as per the skills gap analysis.
– Conducting various employee satisfaction surveys and analyzing and reporting relevant data.
– Managing employee rewards & recognition program.
– Timely preparation of relevant KPIs regarding Learning & Development
– Conducting talent interviews and skills assessments and roll out proper succession planning, considering various ERs and skill levels required for various positions across the organization.
– Responsible for implementation of Digital platform as per business need and corporate integration program.
– Management of disciplinary matters, issuing warning letters and follow ups.
– Exit interviews, managing, analyzing, and reporting data relevant to staff attrition and retention.
– Management of Onboarding program for new incumbents.
– Engage with departments and staff to ensure staff have adequate awareness and understanding of Performance Management System, IDP & Talent.
– Ensuring completion of other tasks allotted by management.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Dubai Free Zone: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
FMCG: 3 years (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 10/11/2022