TRAINING INSTRUCTOR Job in Jubail, Saudi Arabia at Parsons International Limited
- Five+ (5) years of experience with USN Communications equipment maintenance; three+ (3) years of this experience maintaining C4I systems.
- Five+ (5) years of experience in military or industrial training positions that require the application of technical knowledge of the field.
- Experience with USN training requirements and processes (e.g., NAVEDTRA 130 series).
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or a related field from an accredited college or university OR Certification as Navy Instructor (Navy Enlisted Classification (NEC) 9502) and five+ (5) years of related (training and technical) experience.
- U.S. SECRET security clearance.
- Certification as Navy Instructor (NEC 9502) or Navy Curriculum Developer (NEC 9506).
- Certification as Master Training Specialist.
- Experience with USN training requirements and processes (e.g., Training Planning Process Methodology (TRPPM), Navy Training System Plan (NTSP), and Job Duty Task Analysis (JDTA) processes).
- Experience interacting with foreign senior military/government officials.
- Experience conducting training OCONUS.
- Experience providing training to foreign nationals.
- Master’s degree in Education or a related field from an accredited college or university.
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
- Job Location
- Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Training and Development
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Parsons International Limited
Company Location: Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: General Engineering Consultancy