Training delivery manager Jobs in Dubai at Airbus
Title: Training delivery manager
Basic purpose of the role:
Reporting to Flight Training Planning & Operations Manager (POM). The jobholder will be responsible for the management of trainees file and will be the focal point of customers around the globe who will be doing their flight training courses at Airbus Training Middle East. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction. Focusing on the execution and delivering the best quality of customer services as per Airbus standards. Will also lead digitalization projects.
– The point of contact with Airbus customers about trainees file, course programmes and schedules.
– He will be in-charge in Welcoming the trainees on the first day of the course at different facility provider’ location in the region (e.g BAH, BEY,JED and others), meaning he will be travelling frequently to those training sites.
– He will be in charge of trainee’s management in Myteam software and archiving.
– He will manage trainee’s feedback in the system (e-TCF) and make a monthly report to POM and HoT
– He will be assigned to manage MyATO – ATC Middle East SharePoint
– Assist in streamlining and improving processes by initiating digitalization projects for flight training and instructors standardization.
– He will assist the Planning Operations Manager (POM) and Flight training IT support from time-to time concerning IT issues and other related matters.
– He will look after trainees and instructor tablets when it comes to errors, trouble shooting, and management at different training providers’ location.
– Do ad-hoc administration work from time to time
– Must have an electronic engineering or business degree.
– IT developer and digitalization project experience
– Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint migration to Google suite platform
– Customer oriented person and good communication skills
– Receptive and flexible
– Team player and problem solver
– Able to multi-task and work under high pressure.
– Able to understand and process the bigger picture of Airbus and defend its interests.