THREAD INSPECTOR Job in Jubail, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
Read and understand all policies, procedures (including SOP’s), instructions, rules,
regulations (including safety, environment & quality) associated with this position.
• Respond appropriately and where required provide information, reports and
• Maintain equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements following
manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions and calling for repairs as
• Perform maintenance type tasks during planned and unplanned outages as required.
• Ensure proper product identification and traceability throughout the process.
• Completion of all required paperwork and / or electronic data collection.
• Perform thread inspection as per approved Procedures, Work Instructions & SOPs
as per the requirement of API 5L, API 5CT & Client specification.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Basic computer, standard corporate software application skills are required.
• Good troubleshooting, analytical and decision-making skills.
• Very good computer, standard corporate software application skills are required
- Job Location
- Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Quality Control
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Manufacturing