Teradata Development Specialist Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Flint Consulting Ltd
We are looking for Teradata ETL consultant for Riyadh and remote location.
Total experience: 5 to 12 years
Mode of employment: 9 months of contract.
Technical Skill Set Required:
· Experienced in Teradata Development
· Should have strong Stored Procedure, Teradata Utilities, BTEQ, TPT & SQL Tuning skill
· Performed Low/ High Level Design activities
· Should be able to understand Data Models
· Nice to have (Desirable) experience in UNIX Shell Scripting.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· This individual will be responsible for integration, and transformation, development and tool implementation related to data warehousing.
· Demonstrate and scope Teradata solutions that deliver business value to the client / prospect.
· Transfer knowledge and expertise to other Teradata professional services associates.
· Provide technical expertise to data warehouse clients that will contribute to innovative business solutions.
· Flexible in working in off-working hours (shift work) if required
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 12
Company: Flint Consulting Ltd
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: IT Services