Tele Sales Representative/Outbound Sales Agent Job in Qatar at Starlink
· Initiate outbound contacts to targeted customer base either manually or through Outbound Auto-dialer
· Understand customer needs and pitch appropriate service / products to increase customer usage and revenue highlighting the benefits of the service / products.
· Inform all relevant information pertaining to the services / products
· Achieve Tele-sales / conversions based on KPI Targets.
· Provide guidance, instruction, direction and query resolution to end customers.
· Address customer problems/issues/concerns/queries/escalations/follow-ups/callbacks in reference to products, services rendered or customer interactions across all communication channels.
· Close-loop customer interactions to ensure complete and accurate information and resolution is provided to the customer.
· Actively seek to understand customer issues and propose alternate products, while adhering to the company policy and standards of behavior while providing customer satisfaction and positive interaction with the company.
· Identify and highlight to relevant stakeholders, mass/general issues faced by customers.
· A good understanding of the product and services in the Telecom sector.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field
· Minimum 1 years of managing direct customer interactions.
· Hands on knowledge about Call center product, process and systems
· Expert in Selling services / products.
· Experience in working in Sales – outbound contact center or face-to-face / retail.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills in at least any 2 of [Arabic, English, Filipino, Hindi]
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company Location: Qatar
Job Category: Telecommunications