Technology Analyst Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Infosys
Title: Technology Analyst
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will act as a primary developer om applications.
You willeventually conduct requirement analysis, define the activities and modules to develop and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes.
You willhave the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs.
You willbe part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Area of responsibilities
• Work with vendors to obtain quotes, oversee cabling work, rack installation and physical hardware installation.
• Performing checks electrical equipment, air-conditioning and security cameras and surveillance equipment.
• Planning and organizing floor walks, prepare emergency response plans, defining security procedures, formulate and test DR plans
• Coordinate with the Location contacts of the customer to get approval for planned maintenance/change
• Coordinates with the network support team to get network maintenance done
• Coordinate with remote technical team and users for any service request, incidents, technical requirements
• Develop deep knowledge about Local /plant application and infrastructure operations
• Develop deep knowledge about Local / plant / Edge Datacenters including power and cooling setup and consumption, physical network layout, rack and cabinet layout, installed DC hardware, high-availability setup, WAN and Internet connectivity, monitoring, asset register, spare parts, DC processes, Shopfloor operations etc.
• Driving service improvement and customer satisfactionRequired
• Good experience with floor space design (bear point load, height of effective area), HVAC design, electrical design for racks with 2N redundancy.
• Good experience with design of rack layout, network cabling route design and installation, channel base and telephone line installation.
• Good experience with DC asset management and spares management.
• Good experience with IT hardware installation and support, performing POST, handling of consoles, hands and feet support procedures, physical network testing, tape handling and offsetting procedures, working with remote support teams etc.
• Familiarity with audit procedures.
• Familiarity with ASHRAE 2008 guidelines
• Familiarity with standard related to Datacenter facilities and infrastructures, DC classification, Storage requirements, environmental requirements and availability requirements
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
• High analytical skills
• A high degree of initiative and flexibility
• High customer orientation
• High quality awareness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills