Technician | Toyota | Al Futtaim | UAE Job in Abu Dhabi, UAE at Al Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The responsibility of Diagnostic Technician is to identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment’s. Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles. Identify automotive repairs and issues with diagnostic tools & SST to provide great customer service through Fix It Right process.
- Achieve 100% of overall productivity target set by management
- Achieve set sold hours target by performing Diagnosis, General Repair, and Periodic Maintenance
- Achieve utilization target set by branch – 90%
- Ensure 100% compliance with 5S and Health & Safety Work Procedures
- Ensure 100% quality in Electronic Vehicle Check reporting
- Ensure 100% compliance with Fix It Right (FIR) Process and achieve FIR target
• Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic repair work on vehicles
• Manual dexterity, technical and mechanical skills
• Assist Technical Advisor / DMT in capturing data’s while creating the RSR and BFTR
• Willingness to learn with hands-on training. (On Job Training)
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Diploma Technical certification, ITI (Industrial Training Institute NCVT Certificate) or ITC
- 2 to 3 years’ experience as Diagnostic Technician, preference to Diagnostic Technician role.
- Added value -having valid UAE driving license
- Must read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records in job orders
- Develop openness to accept advice and guidance from the more experienced technical associates
- Ability to use the diagnostic equipment to inspect Engine, Transmission, Brake, suspension A/C electrical and hybrid system of the vehicles
- Contributes to the success of the business by staying focused on own performance, sharing knowledge, expertise and resources with others.
- Understands and works within protocol where necessary, and understands and performs to the requirements of AFM Toyota After sales
- Excellent communication skills.
- Conversant English. Analytical
- Problem Solving
- Capable to work with Multi-nationality
- Job Location
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Certification / diploma
Company: Al Futtaim Group
Company Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Category: Accounting