Technician/Electrical/Mechanical Jobs in UAE at ASMACS RECRUITMENT SERVICES, INC.
Company: ASMACS RECRUITMENT SERVICES, INC.
Type: Full Time
Position: TECHNICIAN (ELECTRICAL/MECHANICAL)
ASMACS UAE BOUND TO ABUDHABI
TECHNICIAN (ELECTRICAL/ MECHANICAL)
Responsible for making sure machinery and equipment runs smoothly by servicing and repairing the equipment as per the organisation standards and manufacturer recommendations. The work involves mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and computerised systems.
1. Actively follow and promote the Company Safety and Security policies and ensure that fellow employees and visitors are doing the same. These policies are to be always followed within the port environment so as to ensure a safe and secure workplace for all.
2. Make HSE related observations and report in HSE MS
3. Understand all Risks assessed and contribute to provide where needed
4. Understand detailed engineering drawings and specifications to maintain the required work form
5. Maintain machinery, equipment, and tools by cleaning, lubricating, greasing, oiling, to ensure optimum working order “Maintain daily schedule PM work”
6. Carry out and rectify faults on automated and manual equipment & machinery
7. Finding and fixing faults and recalibrating instruments
8. Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns as per the instruction from supervisor
9. Reports any maintenance concerns immediately to the supervisor
10. ensure good communication with other engineering shifts and supervisors of past and present breakdowns / errors
11. Keep records of activity on work order
12. Attend all training as instructed by the supervisor and provide training sessions as required for others
13. QA checks prior to informing the supervisor work done
14. Collect spare parts from the inventory with work order or MR
15. Ensure the workplace is properly maintained, clean and organized at all times
16. Provide suggestions to improve maintenance quality, cost level, equipment reliability and process improvements
Education : High school diploma or diploma in mechanical / electrical / electronics engineering
Experience : Minimum 3 years hands on experience in similar field
Knowledge/ Skills : Good understanding of engineering drawings and principles, practical and technical skills in both electrical and mechanical works
Languages : Ability to communicate in English (Speaking/Reading) ELS Level 105. Arabic is preferred and any additional languages would be deemed an advantage.
Interested applicants may send comprehensive resume word file format
(Please contact us using the “Apply for this Job Posting” box below)
09209748489 / 09989647719//09989647718/09088867683
Tel. No. : (2) 477 4406
ATTENTION TO MS. MONETTE – 09216015598
ASMACS Recruitment Services Inc.426 Bulalakaw Street, Plainview Subdivision Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines POEA License No. :282-LB-121918-R
Tel No: (2) 4774406Fax No. : (2) 535 2906 Website:.net