Technical Support Engineer – FireStop Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Khaltura
Title: Technical Support Engineer – FireStop
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
JOB SUMMARY: Provides technical support for fireStop by providing Drawings, Quantification and technical documentation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide Technical drawing in regards to fireStop business.
Material Take Off and Quantification based on project drawings.
Drafting of working drawing as per scheduled work to site.
Preparing project submittals.
Other minor documentation works
· Strong on diagrams & calculations
· Presentation Skills
· Time Management Skills
· Proficiency in Autocad & Revit
· High tolerance for stress with ability to stay focused
· Business Correspondence & Presentation
· MS Office Application
· General Knowledge of Construction Industries
· Knowledge of different database design techniques
· Fluent in English & Arabic
· Positive Attitude
· Good initiative & follow through
· Policies & Guidelines Discipline.
· Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Year/s of Experience Details·
03 Years frontline experience in working in the Design Department of a large engineering company/Consultant’s office
· Skilled in using Autodesk AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Autodesk Revit
· Knowledge in standards & Applications in FireStop and Passive Fire protection.
· Hands on Experience in material take off from drawings
· Develop spread sheet based reports.
OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Knowledge on BIM Modeling
Certification / diploma