Technical Project Manager Job at Peg B Technology
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work together with the Stakeholders to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
• Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
• Manage project risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure project goals (e.g., deadline, scope and quality) are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed
• Work closely with the subject matter expert for understanding the system’s functional and non-functional requirements.
• Lead the design, testing, planning, and implementation of complex projects for systems that typically affect many users.
• Coaching the team in self-organization and cross-functionality
• Provide a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets.
• Ensuring the team has everything they need to be successful.
• Coordinate release and sprint planning.
• Conduct daily scrum meetings.
• Monitor and assess individual employees’ performance.
• Enacting change & continuous improvement to increase the productivity of the team and quality of deliverables.
• Ensure team execution and delivery to committed sprint work.
• Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management
• Create a forum for communicating vision, goals, and Product Backlog items to the team
• Provide concise Backlog items report and ensure the team clears the Backlog
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• PMP or Agile PM course/certificate/diploma
• Minimum 4 years’ experience as a technical project manager, working across organizations to bring successful software releases to production.
• Minimum of 3 years of management/leadership experience in a software development organization required with responsibility for numerous successful projects (delivered on time, meeting client requirements, with high team satisfaction).
• A record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, team leader and/or development manager
Knowledge and Experience
• 2+ years’ experience in software coding and development for mobile commerce solution, e money payments and other alternative payments methods.
• Experience in software development, including 3+ Years Scrum Master experience.
• Pro-active in developing and implementing strategies that significantly mitigate risk.
• Thorough understanding of the SDLC.
• Knowledge of payment services industry.
• Knowledge of web / app frameworks, development tools and APIs.
• Strong leadership, project management skills, time management and problem solving skills.
• Strong negotiation skills and an ability to communicate clearly at all organizational levels, as well as with 3rd parties.
• Strong priority setting skills with a demonstrated ability to motivate lead and direct others.
• Ability to keep current on developing technologies and potential impact on the operations.
• Full proficiency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to make oral presentations to various audiences including senior management, departments and communities.
Company: Peg B Technology
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About Peg B Technology
PegB Technology is a multi-national team of mobile payment professionals with over five decades of payments experience across four continents, rolling out the world's most intelligent omni-channel payments platform to empower you, the merchant, to accept all modes of cashless payments. We enable your mobile customers to pay for goods and services using mobile money and other wallets, debit and credit cards, instant EFTs, etc. using mobile apps and/or USSD and SMS.