TECHNICAL OFFICE SPECIALIST Job in Jizan, Saudi Arabia at Parsons International Limited
- Assists in management matters and supporting activities of the Director, Sections Managers and Engineers of the Environmental Department, particularly in relation to the packages, correspondences, and progress reports.
- Assists in the reviews and advises the Section Managers and Engineers on the JCPDI and MSA procedures, including; reviewing of the documents, any reports and to ensure that the standards are met.
- Assists with the Environmental Department official documentations and correspondence systems and process receiving and dispatching log. Knowledge of using job related software and systems e.g. EDMS unifier, Aconex…etc. is preferred.
- Assists in carrying out Environmental Department coordination for the Director / Manager / Section Managers and Engineers and liaise with other JCPDI Departments and Divisions.
- Performs technical support for the Director / Manager / Section Managers and Engineers.
- Performs any other duties as directed by the Director / Manager of the Environmental Department.
- In-depth knowledge of document flow and management, dispatch, transfer and distribution to different Departments through the CTS system. Maintaining Environmental electronic drawings log and monitoring the schedules and regular updates of drawing tracks. F
- Follow up with vendors/consultants about whether the emailed file has been received and notify them of any delay in response time.
- Remove superseded drawings / technical data, and replace with more current data from the site team.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, IT or related field with minimum of 8 years of support to Projects, Environmental, Engineering or Construction activities. 2. Must have experience in preparing reports, power point presentations and technical support.3. Must have strong communication skills in English Language; writing and speaking. Arabic language skills are preferred but not mandatory. 4. Candidate should have strong Technical Office/Document Management software background and must be computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. 5. Candidate must be detailed oriented, with strong analytical skills and time management.
- Job Location
- Jizan, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 8
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Business Administration, IT or related field
Company: Parsons International Limited
Company Location: Jizan, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: General Engineering Consultancy