Technical Office Manager Job in Dammam, Saudi Arabia at ALMANAR ARABIAN
Review and coordination of all engineering design submittals from contractors, as well as following up site supervision, design conflicts and variation orders for the client.
– Review technical submissions and design layouts as well as material submittals from contractors.
– Lead, by example, the team of multi-disciplinary Section Chiefs and engineers by delegating work according to specialism, project priorities, technical challenges and contractual milestones.
– Plan and maintain project budgets and schedule planning activities with team and managers.
– Attend progress and technical meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposals.
– Take part in project and risk management reviews.
– Coordinate between the construction and contractors’ engineering teams ensuring that all requirements are conveyed clearly and delivered upon.
– Coordinate with quantity surveyors or payment appreciations and change orders.
– Manage the Technical Office teams on Technical and Department issues.
– Supervise the review and approvals of shop drawings, Material Submittals with respect to the project Specification and Standards of practice submitted by contractors.
– Continually review the contractor’s construction schedule during the progress of site works
– Review the contractor’s List of Deliverables (Submittal of Drawings, design and Materials) as well as ensures the compliance with the contract and project requirements.
– Liaise with the project control manager on the performance measures related to the technical part.
– Review Contractor’s proposed sub-contractor(s) associated with the various engineering packages.
– Support review of subcontractors’ invoices, when required for technical assistance.
– Documenting project issues/conditions.
– Monitoring, coaching and developing the Section Chiefs and Engineering team members.
– Maintaining organized and detailed project records.
Company: ALMANAR ARABIAN
Company Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Construction & Building