Technical Manager Division: Tensile(TS & PEB) Job at Al Baddad Capital
The Technical Manager is responsible for the technical aspects of Tensile Division.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the company’s R&D, Technical Support and Manufacturing functions to meet budgeted financial performance
• Develop new products, as agreed by the Leadership Team
• Oversee and co-ordinate production of mechanical, electronic, electrical and software components of Company’s abrasive jet drilling systems
• Provide product support and other technical support to operational functions in the most efficient manner for all concerned
• Maintain a clear view at all times of the R&D and Technical Support past and forecast technical and financial performance (both deliverables and spend)
• Foster a climate and culture where QHSE issues are addressed effectively and speedily, as part of everyone’s normal function
• Improve the effectiveness of the Company’s internal systems; increasing efficiency and reducing administrative overhead
• Provide relevant technical information to Operations staff to enable proper operation and maintenance of Field Technical Equipment.
5 + years of experience in downhole equipment design and/or manufacture • Ability to communicate across a broad range of technical disciplines
• Strategic thinker
Project management experience
• Familiarity with the field (Tensile)(TS&PEB)
Company: Al Baddad Capital
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
About Al Baddad Capital
Albaddad group has been established in Abu Dhabi 1971 by the founder "Hussain Albaddad" to supply the requirements of the tents from the royal family that time and other official authorities in addition to the individual clients. Continued by the second generation of Albaddad who manage the company and develop it according to the highest world standardisation that made Albaddad group ranked number one worldwide.