Tech Consulting-IA-Camunda Developer Job in Bengaluru, India at Ernst & Young
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- Overall, 3-5 years of IT experience including 2+ experience on any BPM technology and minimum 1 implementation on Camunda BPM
- 2+ years of Expertise in Java, J2EE, Webservices (SOAP and REST), Spring (core, boot, batch and MVC), Hibernate.
- Good experience in Process Designer, Source code control tools like GIT, Maven, and Deployment of processes
- Good experience in writing queries and stored procedures on Oracle.
- Knowledge of CI/CD configuration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in UI Development (Preferable)
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Job Location
- Bengaluru, India
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Ernst & Young
Company Location: Bengaluru, India