Team Leader- Engineering Job in Pune, India at Accor Hotels
- Responsible for assisting the Assistant Manager of Engineering in the overall day to day operations.
- Conform and adhere to the policies & procedures and rules & regulations laid down by hotel in order to achieve the highest levels of uniformity and guest service.
- To supervise the upkeep and maintenance of all the equipment of the company.
- Any matter which may affect the interests of hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments of Novotel Pune to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to deliver effective and efficient services.
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Motivate and develop staff to ensure smooth functioning of the department.
- Ensure that the team is trained for all safety provisions.
- Ensure optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
- Check and ensure that the temperature of cold stores, public areas etc. are maintained as per the specifications.
- Check and ensure the working condition of fire detectors, fire fighting systems, transformers, electrical systems, etc.
- Coordinate with other departments for regular servicing and testing of equipment.
- Check and ensure that proper safety measures have been adhered to and also ensure maintenance of all fire fighting equipment.
- Ensure that all the first aid kits are available for use in their proper places.
- To supervise the operations of Air-conditioning plant, boilers, pumps etc.
- Ensure that desired level of water is maintained in water storage tanks.
- Ensure correct maintenance of all equipment in conjunction with the other user departments & stay abreast of technological advances in surveillance & safety equipment.
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment:
- Ensures that the workplace and storage areas remain clean and tidy
- Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment (s)he uses
- Applies the hotel’s security regulations (in case of fire etc)
- Applies the ISO 9001 quality certification requirements that impact his/her role
- Respects the hotel’s commitments to the “Environment Charter” (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc) and meets Novotel’s ISO 14001 environmental commitments as applicable to the role, if the hotel is involved in the programme.
- Job Location
- Pune, India
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
Company: Accor Hotels
Company Location: Pune, India