Tax and Zakat Specialist Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Enter data in zakat site and follow-up with the Department of Zakat.
- Preparation of zakat and tax data.
- Appling Zakat instructions and follow-up with companies.
- Apply the tax system and instructions & guide companies in case there are differences in the understanding of the system.
- Follow any new in zakat and taxation system.
- Review incoming data from the companies for the preparation of zakat and tax data.
- Interfaces with and advices the Central Accounting Unlit Head and Management Reporting & Controlling Unlit Head on Zakat & Tax related matters.
Required Education:Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related filed
Required Experience:The candidate should have around 5 years of experience in a similar role in Tax and Zakat experience
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Industrial Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Jeddah ,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Accounting, Finance or related field
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: Industrial Production