Taste & Wellbeing AME Junior Commercial Controller/Controller Intern – 1Y Contract/Internship Job in Dubai, UAE at Givaudan Suisse SA (Dubai Branch)
Taste & Wellbeing AME Junior Commercial Controller/Controller Intern – 1 Year Contract/Internship
A Junior Commercial Controller/Controller Intern opportunity with the global leader in the creation of Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty, and an essential member of our Taste & Wellbeing Regional Controlling team for South Asia, Africa and the Middle East, while being based in our Dubai office – Your future position?
Are you an experienced Commercial Controller professional with less than 3 years of relevant experience or a fresher with a standout academic track record, and would like to take a new turn in your career or launch your career by joining the Controlling team of a global and leading organisation? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our Controlling team ensures that Givaudan can continue to offer our niche solutions and ingredients to Customers at the appropriate value and price point to promote sustainable growth and is also responsible for all business controlling matters from monthly reporting to business case modelling and contract work.
We are currently looking to expand our Taste & Wellbeing Regional Controlling team for South Asia, Africa and the Middle East (SAMEA) region and hiring for a new ‘Junior Commercial Controller/Controller Intern’ role, to support our increasing business needs and project pipelines in Africa and the Middle East region. If you are an experienced professional with less than 3 years of experience the role will translate into a 1-year contract to start with, and you will be on a 1 year paid internship if you are a fresher.
You will support the Taste & Wellbeing SAMEA Controlling team with analysis, KPI’s, administration, system preparation, numeric information, business cases, and general controlling to maximise the business’s sales and profitability. You will be working closely with commercial teams in all commercial finance activities to build strong relationships and become a vital partner for the business.
Based in our Dubai Media City office, the role will report to the Taste & Wellbeing Regional Controlling Head for SAMEA. The role will be on a 1-year fixed-term contract/1-year paid internship opportunity to start with, working full time 5 days a week. The contract/internship period could be extended, or the role made permanent later on, depending on your performance and our evolving business requirements during this time.
You will work for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, Givaudan has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. Our passion is to collaborate with customers and partners to develop game-changing innovations in the food & beverage, fragrance and beauty industries. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers in the SAMEA region have local, regional, and international profiles, bringing diversity and curiosity to your daily job.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs and provide value.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for:
- Provide detailed, accurate financial reports and analysis promptly.
- Monitor overall functional costs (OPEX & CAPEX) and perform analysis.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams, delivering financial and commercial insight engagingly, whilst being proactive in addressing issues.
Drive Commercial finance processes –
- Participate in the preparation of training and support to staff in sales and sub-regions in the effective use of financial reporting systems to ensure effective business control.
- Provide support across several projects, including systems/process implementations, to continuously improve our business process and share best practices across Givaudan.
Business Partnering –
- Prepare and collect financial information for the sub-regions (last estimation & budget).
- Provide timely and insightful financial analysis to support business decisions.
- Extend vital business analysis support to the sales teams across the AME region.
- Effectively build close working relationships across all business functions and teams across the AME region.
Continuous improvement –
- Seek to identify and implement improvements in the commercial reporting process, enabling efficient and accurate monthly financial reviews.
- Proactively suggest technical and process improvements.
Company: Givaudan Suisse SA (Dubai Branch)
Company Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Category: FMCG; Food & Beverage Production; Chemicals Manufacture