Talent Management Senior Associate Job at Black Pearl
A new opportunity has come up with a well-known institution in Abu Dhabi. Our client is looking for a Talent Management Senior Associate. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
– Drive the learning and development agenda for the organization leveraging blended learning techniques for maximum impact and ROI.
– Identify and maintain a network of learning partners that can be leveraged to drive development at a group level.
– Ensure implementation of succession management practices to maintain a healthy leadership bench strength and while keeping in mind the Emiratization objectives.
– Drive high potential identification, management and retention.
– Manage the utilization of the talent management budget in line with the delegation of authority and limits defined.
– Support policy and process adherence in line with established service level agreements.
– Develop and maintain relationship with third party providers including executive search firms, learning providers, technology partners etc.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
– a bachelor’s degree in business administration or human resources
– preferably with CIPD qualification
– with minimum 8 years of total HR experience, of which at least 5 years in talent management in a senior capacity
– strong fluency in English, knowledge in Arabic is a plus
– strong preference is given to Emirati nationals
– knowledgeable in HRMS / Taleo system
– Experience in developing, implementing and monitoring HR strategies and concepts. Experience in leading transformation projects in complex multinational/ holding company organization settings.
– Experience in performing as a center of excellence providing direction to operating companies of entities.
– Clear and confident communicator with the ability to secure buy-in at all levels across a wide-range of stakeholders both internally and externally.
– Knowledge of learning management systems and learning evaluation systems.
– Ability to review and design learning curriculum based on adult learning principles.
To view other vacancies we have, please visit our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com
Company: Black Pearl
Company Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About Black Pearl
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider
that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.