Talent Acquisition Manager Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at Confidential Company
Responsible for sourcing, recruiting, hiring, and retaining talented candidates. This position will also be in charge of planning, developing, and implementing a new and efficient Talent Acquisition strategy for the group, and ensuring great workplace relationships.
Some other Responsibilities:
- Review periodically all matters dealing with recruitment activities. Include the review of manpower plans submitted by the assigned functions/affiliates and ensure its compliance to the approved manpower plan.
- Maintain recruitment deadlines and KPIs and follow up with appropriates actions.
- Search for and review potential candidates, thorough local and global databases for right talents against required vacancies. Also building talent bools for future utilization.
- Handle and resolve day to day complex recruitment issues.
- Schedule, arrange, and conduct applicant interviews and mega campaigns as per guidelines and procedures.
- Evaluate candidates’ qualifications and eligibility with Interview panels.
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 9
- Residence Location
- Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category: IT Services