Supply Chain Manager Job at NTS Group
NTS Group are working alongside a leading medical devices business to recruit a Supply Chain Manager for KSA.
Reporting into the Head of Supply Chain, this role will be responsible for the following;
• Manage and Supervise the activities of all functions involved in the purchasing, planning, warehousing and control of materials from the receipt of forecasting replenishment needs to the delivery.
• Manage and supervise the inventory and establishes controls to ensure the department is operating at the highest level of performance based on key performance metrics and minimized supply chain risk.
• Develop strategies, policies, procedures, and overall team to optimize value of the entire function in creating a world class materials management group.
• Make sure the department is in compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards related to procurement.
• Participate in the design and implementation of new ERP system and optimize its use.
• Lead negotiation efforts for major contracts.
• Establishes and enforces procedures to ensure proper recording, storage and tracking of all items purchased by the Company.
• Ensures that every step of the procurement and material management processes are functioning effectively to avoid costly delays and lost sales opportunities due to availability of materials.
• Communicates needs and objectives to key internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers, sales, service and management.
• Degree Educated (Preferably within Operations)
• 5+ Years Supply Chain Experience
• Experience within Medical Devices, Consumer, Pharma or Distribution Preferred
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent Problem Solving Abilities
Company: NTS Group
Company Location: Saudi Arabia
About NTS Group
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.