Supply Chain Executive Job in Doha, Qatar at The Blue Group
· Liaise with Freight Forwarders for quotations, clearance and deliveries and various shipping solutions.
· Manage and process Cargo Insurance for all the imports and exports
· Liaise with international suppliers for order confirmations, shipment collection and shipping related all the matters
· Liaise with internal customers related to logistics functions.
· Planning and maintaining shipment tracker
· Coordinate with the government authorities & PROs for necessary approvals related to clearance
· Manage company courier account.
· Create and process logistics reports& proposal as and when required.
· Attending for Freight forwarder meeting for continuous improvements.
· Assist and guide Logistics executives for problem-solving related to their tasks
· Follow up for Duty payments, documentation collection with Finance Team and Procurements
· Perform any other duty, within a reasonable professional boundary, as assigned by Logistics Manager from time to
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
· High school diploma/university degree
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Logistics and Transportation
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
Company: The Blue Group
Company Location: Doha, Qatar
Job Category: Retail & Wholesale