Supervisor Manufacturing – Fabrication/Oil & Gas Manufacturing Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Exterran
Title: Supervisor Manufacturing – Fabrication/Oil & Gas Manufacturing
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Skilled Labor/Trades, Manufacturing
Position: Supervisor Manufacturing – Fabrication (Oil & Gas Manufacturing)
Responsible for leading work crews and workers engaged in the fabrication, welding and construction work. Supervise all day to day operations in accordance with drawings, specifications & procedures in a safe manner.
• Thorough knowledge fabrication activities for the products like Skid modules, Vessels & Pipe spool manufacturing
• Basic knowledge of ASME codes & standards with tolerances is essential
• Basic knowledge of welding processes, NDT & defect control
• Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in fabrication & welding activities, to ensure compliance with safety procedures and method statements.
• Prepare micro plans at working level to execute the tasks seamlessly
• Prepare Risk Assessment for fabrication & welding activities.
• Coordinates with all effects departments and HSE Dept.
• Productivity improvements and accountability of manhours booking
• Ability to optimize resources (manpower, equipment and materials) to ensure efficient and timely completion of the job
• Ensures that work crews are properly supplied with tools, equipment and materials. Prevents the misuse of equipment, materials and tools
• Keeps records of all work completed and completion of “Action Lists”
• Ensures all technicians are qualified to fabricate & weld while maintaining their qualification records.
• Ensures all technicians are engaged in manufacturing operations adhere to all policies and directives as per HSE, Quality and Company Policies. Required Skills or Tools:
• Must be proficient with basic computer skills
• Must have proficient oral and written communication skills
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills
• Writing and documenting action plans, status reports and assessments
• Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships and teamwork. Preferred
• Minimum High School Certificate or Diploma in relevant field.
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
• Minimum 5 years in supervisory role in Heavy Fabrication facility Physical Strain:
• Able to quickly establish credibility by demonstrating expertise
• Ability to work under pressure and at flexible hours and shifts This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The list of job elements, responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or conditions is not exhaustive, but is merely illustrative of the current requirements of the essential functions of the job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Recommended Skills
Health Safety And Environment
Pipe (Fluid Conveyance)