Studio Operations Lead Jobs in Dubai – UAE at Amazon
Title: Studio Operations Lead
Location: Dubai – UAE
Type: Full Time
Category: Creative Arts/Media, Management
Amazon Product Imaging builds the world’s best online shopping experience through photography, video, graphic design, and usability design enabling millions of customers to make more informed purchasing decisions. Imaging at Amazon is a large and fast-growing network of teams located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and ME, focusing on fashion and product photography, photo retouching, graphic design, video and CGI production, automated image acquisition, and image support services.
We are continually innovating and setting new industry standards for showcasing 10s of millions of products across multiple global marketplaces. We are obsessed with innovating on behalf of our customers, and continually push beyond the boundaries of traditional e-commerce photography and videography.
Amazon is looking for a Studio Operations Lead to manage our studio operations team in a commercial photography studio environment. As a Studio Operations Lead, you will oversee the workflow of high volumes of products between the fulfillment center and Studio. You set daily production goals and ensure resources are in place to meet targets, coordinating directly with studio, retail, FC/facility and logistics teams to ensure seamless planning for product requiring imaging.
As a leader in the studio, you ensure standard operating procedures are followed, identify inefficiencies in workflow and drive continuous improvements.
You willbe responsible for reporting performance metrics to senior leaders. You deliver solid operating procedures that can scale at high volumes while motivating a team of people to deliver results.
· Day to day management and direction of studio operations function
· Planning and overseeing the flow of product and virtual assets through all stages of the studio workflow
· Staffing/workforce planning for Studio Operations
· Using systems/data to track and plan for volume and flow of product that requires imaging
· Contributing kaizen expertise and driving a culture of continuous improvement within studio and/or region
· Collecting and analyzing data and testing solutions for process improvements and new initiatives
· Regularly reporting key productivity and quality metrics to stakeholders
· Implementing studio-wide safety programs including disaster preparedness
· Providing daily supervision as well as mentoring, training, development and performance management of Studio Operations team
· Creating training and process documentation
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
· Professional experience in a high volume, high production operations environment
· Proficiency with Microsoft office, Excel (advanced and macros), VBA and SQL
· Experience providing daily leadership/work direction of a team/function
· Proficient written and oral English
· Previous experience working in a high volume commercial studio, or fulfillment center in an operational management capacity
· Demonstrated ability to manage high volumes of workflow including prioritization and planning under tight deadlines
· Obsession with delighting customers, comfortable in a culture of continuous change and problem solving ability
· Analytical skills and proficiency using multiple platforms and software to create/measure productivity and other operational metrics
· Experience identifying and implementing process improvements