Structural Engineer Job in Beirut, Lebanon at SD Group
We are seeking a professional structural engineer who is motivated to prove himself as a valuable addition to our team.
Structural engineers are primarily concerned with designing and constructing buildings and structures that are safe and capable of withstanding the elements to which they will be exposed, as well as improving the structural integrity of existing buildings. Structural Engineers design structures that must endure stresses and pressures inflicted through human use and environmental conditions. They configure structures, choose appropriate building material, inspect the construction work and ensure the structural soundness of buildings and structures.
- Prepare scheme drawings, from feasibility design through to detailed design
- Prepare reports such as feasibility studies, method statements, specifications, approval documents and detailed design documents
- Prepare works packages – bill of quantities, specifications and construction drawings
- Make calculations about pressures, loads and stresses.
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
- Comply with Quality, Safety, and Environmental procedures
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
- Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
- Administer contracts and manage projects.
- Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
- Use computer aided design technology for simulation purposes.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Civil Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Master’s degree
Company: SD Group
Company Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Job Category: Civil Engineering