Structural Designer Jobs in Dubai at Drydocks World – Dubai
Title: Structural Designer
Company: Drydocks World – Dubai
Day to Day Operations
Prepare engineering drawings, details, sections, charts and similar documents from rough sketches and specifications as directed and created by structural and /or outfitting engineers.
• Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by structural and /or outfitting engineers.
• Prepare detailed production design including 3D models.
• Produce production fabrication and installation drawings.
• Make simple professional computation by using tables, charts, etc.
• Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
• Prepare bill of materials, and weight calculations.
• Inspect on-board vessel or assemblies for preparation, verification or improvement.
• Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work.
Past experience in making shops drawing for steel structures for offshore & marine
3 years experience with Tekla 2022 for offshore Structure (2d & 3d)
Experience on reading and making shop drawings for production via tekla 2022 (Block division and building strategy, Assembly drawings, nesting, profile sketches, profiles optimization , welding traceability etc.