Structural Design Engineer Job in Qatar at Confidential Company
A Specialized subcontracting firm is looking for Structural engineer to carry out the assigned technical design work based on concept approved by Senior Engineers and Associates including modeling and design calculations (PT and RC) and using appropriate software and design tools.
Major Challenges in doing this job
- Carry out safe design in line with quantities expected by Client and CCL standards.
- Improve his knowledge about PT and RC design.
- Ensure that all drawings received are complete and accurate.
- Deliver on time.
- Keep records of any technical data used for design.
- Check quantities against target.
- Apply all working procedures including all aspects of QC.
- Carry out corrections after checking and modifications.
- Perform design related to variation orders.
- Liaise with Principal Technicians and Senior Technicians to ensure drawings are carried out in accordance with design requirements.
- Perform special drawings or ordinary drawings in case of tight schedule.
- Check drawings for major deviations and special items and make sure they reflect the design.
- Provide comprehensive and accurate data necessary for drawings.
- Report to Project or Senior Engineers on any design problem.
- Raise to Project or Senior Engineers any issue that may cause deviation from design concept or may affect design assumptions and expected results.
- Report to Project or Senior Engineers design progress in accordance with Project Program.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Company: Confidential Company
Company Location: Qatar
Job Category: Construction & Building