Strategic Account Manager/Director Jobs in Dubai at HRS Hospitality & Retail Systems
Title: Strategic Account Manager/Director
Company: HRS Hospitality & Retail Systems
HRS is Oracle’s largest hospitality partner worldwide, providing coverage in 90 countries to more than 10,000 customers. Recognised as an official Oracle Hospitality Partner, HRS offers a wide range of innovative solutions to its customers including Property Management, POS, Spa & Guest Activities, Mobile Applications, and more.
Role and responsibilities:
· Be involved in the development and implementation of sales and marketing projects, together with associated activities for getting potential customer’s attention
· Provide HRS with thorough research & analysis of the local business competition for gaining competitive edge.
· Involvement in the development of HRS market research and sales strategy.
· Acquisition of new customer leads using all available methods: phone, participation in exhibitions, events, presentations
· Meet assigned strategic account goals in accordance with the company targets.
· Maintain regular contact with the customers and partners of HRS.
· Establish strong, long-term client relationships.
· Liaise with local customers in local language and response to international customers in English correspondence
· Organise sales and marketing events for customers.
· Be HRS representative for all HRS corporate interests and its Brand when liaising with customers
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the hospitality industry. This should include at least one of the following positions: Front Office Manager, Front Office Supervisor, Sales Manager and S&M Director.
· Be an experienced user of: Hotel Systems and POS systems.
· Willing to travel nationally and internationally.
· Business results oriented.
· Be pro-active and have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
· Show a professional work ethic together with a sense of responsibility.
· Display excellent communication and entrepreneurial skills.
· Show a drive and passion for improving sales.
· Maintain a desire to learn and succeed.
· Be able to open doors and close deals.
Proficiency in written and spoken English.
•International company, challenging and open-door environment
•Motivating remuneration package
•Wide learning exposures and career progression