Storekeeper Jobs in Dubai at PF Group-Dubai
Company: PF Group-Dubai
1. Managing warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
2. Allocate storage space for items based on their types, sizes and frequency of usage.
3. Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, ensuring that stock such as chemicals are stored safely and handled appropriately.
4. Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
5. Release and ensure that information of picked goods, tools/equipment is recorded in logs immediately.
6. Identify any damaged or missing goods and record pertinent information.
7. Make sure that all the goods are labeled properly according to the requirement.
8. Keeping a stock control system up-to-date and planning future capacity requirements.
9. Produce reports regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc.)
10. Reporting any low or out of stock items immediately to the line manager.
11. Ensure quality control of goods coming in and going out of the warehouse, are as per packing list.
12. Maintaining First in And First Out procedures in case of chemicals transfer out of warehouse.
Other Responsibilities: –
1. Load and unload goods from delivery vans.
2. Arranging carriage, forklifts or actually delivering goods to the sites and clients.
3. Calculating the accurate wastage and dead items/ non-working tools or equipment, available in warehouse.
4. Maintaining all tools/equipments in working conditions.
Ensuring and reporting to line manager if any tool/equipment is not working or needs maintenance and getting it fixed prior to its requirements
*Willing to relocate to Umm Al Quwain
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)